Wednesday, July 25, 2012

more and more

I love it when God reminds me of who he is and how he will provide for me. I love it that he takes care of all of the little things so that I don't have to worry about it. I also love it that sometimes when I worry about it, he gives me more than I thought I needed in the first place. (Does that make sense?)
I recently signed on with a company doing home parties and selling bags and purses. Because of copyright stuff I can't tell you exactly who it is, but I could probably give you 31 reasons to buy some! ;) Anyway, I have a number of incentives to work towards in order to add to my kit and inventory. For the first 90 days, I earn rewards for every 3 parties that I have. I was able to fill the first 3 easily and earn those rewards. The second set which basically spanned the month of July was a little more difficult. I had a few fall through. Now, it's the eleventh hour, I'm down to the wire, and not only do I have my second set of 3 parties, but by the end of the week I will have my 3rd a month early! Last week I was so worried about it and this week God said, "I provided last week, now I'll double it!"
Malachi 3:10 talks about God's faithfulness to us when we are faithful to Him. "'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,' says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." 
 I love how he continues to show me his faithfulness. I have tested God over and over again! I feel like I am now tested in my faithfulness back. I've waited until the 11th hour trying to do it on my own only to have him go above and beyond! Now I need to be faithful in the 11th hour and just let him do it alone!

1 comment:

  1. He is faithful...so glad to hear that He is providing above and beyond :)

    ReplyDelete