Friday, August 10, 2012

the little things

Everyday, God amazes me with his blessings. He continually makes me aware that he's taking care of me and he knows, not only what I need, but also what I want.
When Jeremy and I first came to Parma for our interview, I looked up local food places. My favorite donuts are Krispy Kreme. There is no where in Kinsman to get them fresh. There's a Krispy Kreme a mile from our new church. Jeremy loves Chik-fil-a. There's one 5 minutes down the highway. These were two big signs that this was where God was sending us.
I'm learning now that I like things I didn't know I liked (does that make sense). For example, a garbage disposal is an AMAZING thing! I'm racking up fuel perks! I have ice cube trays in my freezer! I haven't had ice cube trays for 8 years because our water in Vernon was so gross. We don't have to buy water in bottles.
In the time that I worry or stress about driving in the "big city" or finding a house. My mind goes back to all of those little things that God has put in place just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment